That one word many of us would like to describe our skin with; is the word “Glow”…and that’s because we reckon that a glowing skin is all we have to stay up looking clear, timeless and healthy. However, deep down in our minds, we’ve coveted few people around us who seem to have these God-given endless luminosity in their skin.
Then the question pops up on the tips we who have to invest time and patience on our glow would follow to enjoy same benefits…
Below are few simple tips that could help:
Always Let The Skin Breathe.
Many think of the skin as just a visible outer layer of the body, instead of it being an organ. And as an organ it means it is very much alive and charged with many important duties to keep the body healthy. So it’s our duty to ensure we remove any dirt that might want to clog its surface pores and prevent breathability via:
- Removing makeup dirts on our face by applying some olive oil on a cotton wool and gently massage the oil onto our face.
- Skipping the long steamy showers and opting for shorter and cooler shower or sprays so that we don’t wash away protective oils from our skin.
Avoid Excessive Exposure to Sunlight.
Beauty as they say is “Skin Deep” and an excessive exposure to sunlight can cause things like wrinkles, age spots and other skin problems. However these can be prevented via:
- Making sure that the label of any skin care product we purchase reads ‘noncomedogenic’ or ‘nonacnegenic’, because products like these protect the skin.
- Apply Makeup products with high SPF (Sun Protection Factor), because the higher the SPF, the greater the amount of protection against the ultraviolet rays from the sun.
- Apply Honey on the face twice or thrice a week to naturally soothe and heal the skin in case of sunburn.
Always Eat Right.
Investing in fresh fruits and diets sufficient in protein and vitamins can promotes a radiant skin than we bargained for; because they allow our cells maintain an healthy balance. Examples of diets that aids our skin glow from inside out are:
- Lycopene-rich food such as Water melon as it helps reduce damage and redness caused from sun damage.
- As much as possible, avoid spicy and fermented foods such as fried food as it gives room for skin problem.
Amongst the many tips that are known to aid skin glow, the above tips when practiced with time and patience are considered potent enough to do justice concerning aiding our glow from inside out.