About Fashion matters NG
Fashion Matters NG is a fashion education web platform owned and controlled by God’s Own Couture, which is a fashion label devoted to making quality clothing, the clothes featured in our stores are products of God’s Own Couture
Please read the Terms and Conditions, to ensure a friction-free business dealing with us.
The Terms and Conditions apply to the usage of the web platform (fashionmatters.com.ng) and every product purchased on the platform.
We reserve the right to update these Terms and Conditions at any time, and any updates affecting you or your purchases will be notified to you, by us in writing (via email), and on this page.
The headings in these Conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your future reference.
General Terms and Conditions of Sale
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to any products you purchase from our online stores and any orders from God’s Own Couture placed on the web platform (fashionmatters.com.ng). These terms and conditions apply regardless of how you access the website, including via any device by which we make our website available to you.
You must read these terms and conditions carefully. When placing an order through the website, you will be asked to confirm that you have read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions in their entirety. If you do not agree to these, you must not order any product(s) through the website.
- To place an order for a product, certain personal information will be required, which should be provided to ensure that the transaction is secured.
- The information provided should be accurate and up to date.
- A valid email will be required to keep track of the lifespan of the order.
- Completion of checkout online does not constitute our acceptance of your order from us. You will be notified by email as soon as possible with confirmation that your order is being processed. Order acceptance will take place only after payment as being validated and product despatch is confirmed.
- We have the right, prior to dispatching the product(s) to decline an order for any reason, including legal and regulatory reasons.
- If we cannot supply you with the all of the products you ordered, we will not process the parts of your order unavailable. We will inform you of this by email and, if you have already paid for the product(s), refund you in full for the item(s) as soon as reasonably possible.
- Payment is made via bank transfer to the appropriate account visit here for further details.
- Payments must be duly confirmed before the product is despatched.
- Products ordered remain the property of God’s Own Couture until they have been collected in store, or we have delivered them to the address specified by you.
- If you have already received the products you ordered from us, but your payment was not received, you must either pay for the items or return them to us in the same condition that you received them. If you fail to do this within 30 days from the date on which we notify you of cancellation of the order, we may arrange for collection of the products at your expense.
- We reserve the right to charge you for any and all damage to any products that are the subject of an unpaid order.
Delivery and Collection
- Products are either received at designated points or delivered to a specified address, If no one is available at the address, the product is returned and a follow up on the mode of delivery is done.
- When the products are delivered to the delivery address specified in your order, all risk including of loss or damage to the products shall pass to you.
- We shall be under no liability for any failure to deliver products when specified if the delay or failure is wholly or partly caused by circumstances beyond our control.
- We will make every effort to keep you informed should supply of your product(s) be prevented or delayed for reasons beyond our control.
- We shall be under no liability to you for such delay or failure of products being delivered when originally specified.
Changes to an Order
- Any changes to your order must be notified to us within a reasonable time, and be in writing (via email) or SMS.
- If you amend or change your order this could lead to changes to your delivery timetable.
- If you amend or change your order you may also find the item is no longer available, or that the price has changed for which you may be charged.
- Where a product you ordered is unavailable and we can offer an alternative, you will always have the right to accept or refuse any products that we substitute.
- If you choose to refuse any alternative product that we have substituted, we will offer a refund.
- We try to ensure that prices quoted on the website are correct and that all items have a fair product description.
Orders will only be accepted if the product description and the prices advertised on this website are free of errors.
- We try to display our product colours as accurately as possible on the website, however, the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor. We cannot guarantee the colours displayed on your monitor accurately reflects the colour of the product on delivery.
- All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the product(s)you have ordered are not available and we may offer you alternative product(s).
- You should follow any advice we give you to keep products we supply to you safely. We cannot accept liability for your failure to follow this advice that results in damage to products we have supplied.
If you require an immediate response from us or have a comment about our service please contact us directly for a quicker response.